Sunday, May 04, 2014

Windy!

These past two days have been windy and it has been a cool wind.  Not much fun being outside.  Though while the sun was on one of the benches in the garden I sat and just enjoyed all the loveliness and of course took pictures.  I had my real camera this time and not just my phone camera.  They both pull off different kinds of pictures and I enjoy both.

I will throw in some before pictures of the garden from 2010, in the fall.  The place became ours in July but we didn't actually move into the house until the very last days of August, lots of work....which are in the archives here for any new followers.

Enjoy!



Ready.  Set.  and off she went!


Amazing newbies.  The last picture I posted here
was April 12ths of these if you want to compare.

Peonies are blooming.



This is where the old fenceline was from the farthest
corner of the deck from the garden. 

Larry has moved the posts here.

Those stumps are just about where the rose arbor is now.





No comments: