Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gorgeousness!

Never know who's looking at you when you step
outside around here. :)  The pointy snout made
me first think snake until I saw legs.
This morning it was 64 when I got up and took Gracie outside, which is weird because it has been like 44 and sweater weather.  Today we got to 87.  Wow.

I just realized I forgot to offload my phone to the computer.  This weekend we went to Pine Grove and hung out with my cousins Linda and Don.  We had a grand time visiting and catching up and eating Linda's fabulous cooking.  And kudos to Don's wonderful Mother's Day breakfast that he prepared for us all...all by his lonesome.  Pat and Mike stopped by for an hour, they were on their way home, so that was wonderful too!

I'm so impressed with my grand garden.  Everything is flourishing. 












Happy peony

Mutant crossbred volunteer pansy.  Pretty

No comments: