Friday, July 12, 2013

Catching up in Pictures


Here are a BUNCH of random pictures, 
so I can get caught up!
A purple harvest!  Japanese eggplant.





My beautiful new mug
from a gallery in Oregon.  I've decided
to stick with art that is functional instead
of art I must dust all the time.


The asian pear tree is LOADED this year, with
so many we should get a couple!

Japanese eggplant

Gracie and I took a walk out onto
the trail a few days after Rattlesnake class
and we almost ran into this guy.
A nice shiny gopher snake, she didn't even seem to
notice it. It's by that rock.


Andrea and Larry.


Taken with my Galaxy s4 phone's camera.

Orchids are still going strong..





Lemon Cucumber

cucumber vine climbing into the tomatoes


turkey roost

Turkey's heading to the tree

cool panorama taken with the camera




No comments: