Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Ukiah




We had a nice drive south on 101 from Scotia to Ukiah. We love love love the redwoods...the place we spent our honeymoon over 32 years ago is still there.




As we were getting set up I looked out the window and saw a man pushing a stroller through and then I recognized the man! It was Will, our son-in-law with cutie Connor. So Connor sat inside while I finished getting stuff done and he looked around and jabbered away. He sits up on his own now and it won't be long before he is crawling. He is really great at entertaining himself for long periods already.




We will be here in Ukiah for a week.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Oh, gosh, Val! When I saw the picture of Larry and the grandbaby I had an instant flash back to Jim sitting exactly like that, jeans, tennis shoes, long-sleeved shirt and smile! (and even in our motor home!) What a wonderful memory of when all our grandkids were small. Now I'm waiting (anxiously) for our first great grand.....our oldest granddaughter is about a week over due so everyone is getting anxious!

Thinking of you and enjoying your travels with you....from right here in AZ where I'm putting down cement and putting up awnings. Getting settled somewhat.

Safe travels........