Saturday, August 01, 2009

To and Fro 8-1

Thursday I took Ian back to Ukiah. He was a great traveling companion…he slept half of the way and never once asked “are we there yet?”.

Friday I went to Andrea’s doctor’s appointment and via ultrasound got to see Connor. Friday afternoon Andrea and I went to my friend Terry’s 50th birthday party…dang she’s so MUCH older than me….laugh. It was great seeing the Silva clan and had a great barbeque.

Today after Ian came home from getting his haircut I headed back to Fallon. Other than crawling along a few miles on I-5 south of Dunnigan due to an accident I cruised on home. I must say that car designers could save a lot of money by testing new car models suspension systems on highway 101…boy California’s highways are in sorry shape.

I stopped at Cabela’s to stretch and use the restroom and um…did a little shopping too…my lucky day, the shorts I wanted were on sale…woo hoo!

Thunderstorms over the Sierra’s and lots of lightning in the Reno area…about an hour after I got home the storms caught up to me…it spit a little rain and the clouds were big and dark, but that was about it…the clouds hold the heat in though and it doesn’t cool off as nicely.

No comments: