Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hitting the road again 8-5

Today was mostly cloudy and cooler, only 90, but windy...I managed to get through the day without turning the a/c on.


Tomorrow I head over to Plumas County to visit friends, I am traveling around to each of my friends and spending the night with them and taking a water color workshop on Saturday and Sunday. You probably won't hear from me until the first of next week sometime!


I have to share these pics of my friends, the Silva's in Mendocino County. Terry and I have been friends since she was pregnant with her second of three kids, she taught me how to ride and care for a horse and helped me purchase and then ultimately sell my horse. It was her 50th birthday party I went to last week and I got this great picture of her, her husband Mark and the three kids, Tiffany, Stacey and Tony all together...aren't they a handsome family! Then I had to go back to my archives to find a picture of when the kids were little and here they are! My two girls are in the pool with them...my how they have all grown!!!!

No comments: