Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Gullywasher day 5-27-08
Today we had more thunderstorms. Rain, thunder, hail and a couple of BIG gully washers. We were glad we decided to stay home...we had planned on running to Costco over in Sparks. I had run into town and got caught in the hail and heavy down pour on my way back, glad I only had to go a half mile in that blinding, pounding mess, the hail was pea sized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Happy Birthday Michelle! Lucky for you we have been on the road so I haven’t had time to dig in the archives for torturous pictures from you...
No comments:
Post a Comment