Our big excursion today was to check out the plants at Long's and Wal-mart and return our books at the library. Larry did a little neatening of the flower-bed in front of the house. It rained off and on all day and we had a couple rumbles of thunder. Today in Fallon, Nevada gas was $4.09 and diesel was $4.89...scary.
I hope everyone took a moment to send a prayer to all of our troops today...at home and abroad and give thanks for all those that have served and passed on. Thank you and God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Testing Blogger's Changes
Testing out the blog. Since Google has taken it over I haven't seen what changes have been made. Sunrise I'm most curious about the...
-
I felt it was time for a change. We aren't traveling the way we were when I started the blog and the direction has changed from writing...
-
What a difference a day makes. This is a long entry but encompasses the last 3 days; I thought it would be easier to follow this way. We h...
-
Happy Birthday Michelle! Lucky for you we have been on the road so I haven’t had time to dig in the archives for torturous pictures from you...
No comments:
Post a Comment