Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lovely Easter in Mesquite 4-8-07

As I sit here typing today’s entry in the dark after a stunning sunset, I am listening to the lovely sounds of Larry’s Aunt and Uncle arguing over a “friendly” game of cribbage. They are mild mannered until you engage them in a competition, then all bets are off! Those of you that love them, know what I am talking about! I only write this because it gets Uncle Gene’s goat…tee hee! This first picture is of him back when he was a young pup! I’m gonna hear about this one…Ah the power of the computer and the written word…now he’ll know what I was smirking about!

Today I mostly caught up with people on the phone and Larry scanned more pictures, which is how I have this lovely mug of a baby Uncle!

These pictures, for those of you who are trying to picture where we are shows our trailer parked across the street, fending for itself. We are staying in this lovely little Spanish style abode in Upper Mesquite. The rest of the pictures show the backyard and patio that we are spending so many relaxing, lovely hours on with Auntie Bonnie and Uncle Gene.

Tonight we had an awesome dinner of baked ham, two kinds of potatoes, cream cheese peas, and a broccoli/red onion salad. Yum-yum! It wasn’t hot today, only the mid-80’s and a breeze was blowing; another perfect day in Moniz-world!!

Oh, before I forget, family of mine; my sister Lori and her two daughters will be at the family reunion in Roseburg this year. She has never been and is very excited about seeing everyone again, so show up if you can!

No comments: