Monday, December 23, 2019

Morning Epiphanies


Wow, a morning of epiphanies.

My head was hurting…sinuses…something else?  Lar and I were doing our morning cards. The new deck had an ego goblin that was in our layout, which of course prompted reflection on the meaning and in relation to the rest of the layout. We got to talking about this time…the holidays and for the first in our lives we are truly separated from that energy and our families.  Even when we were living on the road or distantly we had people around us, things to do, traveling, shopping, mailing etc. This year it is just us.

We also talked about the journey we have been on since meeting in high school and the envy/jealousy of others who wished they could too or feel they can’t and feel trapped in their lives as they have watched us live ours.

No one knows the cost and challenges we’ve faced along the way. No one knows of the choices we’ve made to support our decisions that have allowed us this freedom. Many of these choices have scared the crap out of us or we struggled with because they weren’t “normal” but they’ve always been right for us because we listened to our hearts. We learned from the losses and changes we’ve experienced all these years.

June 2019 sunset from home
Today is Larry’s Dads birthday, he passed in 1987 and during the last bit of our cards…with the crystal deck, Ed came through to me strongly and then Larry was able to hear the message, connect and feel it more clearly. Big closure for Larry.  

But we also saw so clearly and unequivocally that we HAVE BEEN LIVING OUR PURPOSE all these years by choosing to move and travel and search out our freedom! It’s like all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that we have been contemplating individually jumped off the table and inserted themselves into the puzzle to complete the picture for us!

Freedom.  I’ve gotten messages for years now, nothing I need learn, books, classes etc.  I have the wisdom, the knowledge I need for going forward. I’ve been living my purpose. This. This.

I felt the burden lift off me. The searching for purpose burden.  The lacking, not enough, what am I missing burden!  I’m a creative, sensitive, intuitive being and I can just be that going forward. I can have fun creating art, making gifts, absorbing the messages in nature and share as I feel, as I want.

My purpose is living my life joyously, creatively and shining for those who need or want what I have to share. I am done seeking. I am BEING. Happily. Messily. Emotionally. Spiritually. Physically. Creatively.  One with all.

my african violet, dec 2019

No comments: