Saturday, October 06, 2012

Oops 10-6

Gracie giving me her, I know I'm going to be
told to get down, look.
Larry ever so gently pointed out an error I keep making...as it would drive me crazy if I noticed it I'm glad he did.  I've gotten lazy with my then and than's!  I'm not sure if my brain has gotten lazy or my fingers have a go-to typing default, so I apologize to any of you that it might have annoyed.  :)

Connor slept through the night like a rock...though he didn't actually fall asleep until after ten.  Gracie was most insistent on sleeping in there with him, but I over ruled her.  I didn't want her to scare him as he didn't know she was there and when she hears a sound that she doesn't recognize she growls and I didn't want her waking him.

We had a long walk up and down the hills, attacked by two obnoxious chihuahua's that climbed right on through the fence to get to us and while Connor was having a discussion with one of the neighborhood horses about the flies on its nose, it snorted and scared the crap out of him.  It was very funny.  He turned around, ran and said he scared me!  Then we had to walk all over the hill looking for big turkey feathers, which he could hardly hold onto with "his sticks" that he kept picking up.

So it is only eleven in the morning.  I feel like I could use a massage and a soak in a hot tub.  By this evening I might feel the need of a hip replacement...hahahaha.  Kidding, but thank goodness I have gotten in better shape.

Now we are sticking stickers all over him....muahahahaha!




No comments: