Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hiking along 10-21

This morning was cloudy, cool and breezy...perfect day for a short hike.  Well, Larry says short if I wasn't along...he said he forgot how long a normally for him quick hike can take because I am always stopping to take pictures and gaze at something.  I had to trot a few times to keep up with him and Gracie...I like to see everything and there is a lot to see.  We saw bear tracks again, lots of birds, ducks on the pond and even a bobcat that didn't run off or really seem to care that we were on the other side of the field/fence from it.  I think it may have been having a meal the way it was sitting.  I used Larry's teeny camera, I forgot to bring mine as it was just a short hike...tee hee.  I keep Gracie on the leash, she is led by her nose and doesn't come when called all the time and out there she would be easy pickens for a hungry coyote or cat.  Enjoy the hike:




















The bobcat is to the left of the third fence post.
These were cropped and blown up on the computer.









No comments: