Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Rain, New Hair and a Cutey 3-2



We have been having a lot of rain again. We went for a drive yesterday and I forgot to go through the pictures, so maybe tomorrow for that. Today was exciting for me...hair color and cut...woo hoo!!! So exciting and so scary because with all this traveling it can be hard to find someone that you click with and does a good job. Well, I lucked out today...a wonderful young woman that works in a most unique way and I had a great time and came home with great hair...yay! Look at this cutey...Connor is almost 4 months old, his Mom Andrea went back to work yesterday and Will his Dad is staying home being Mister Mom. They say that Connor is a drooling fool, cutting his first teeth...so miserable for the little people. Larry has been on my computer a lot, he was able to get Vista off of it and XP on it...he likes XP a lot better and so he has been configuring everything and fixing things that need fixing and backing things up so when I get unlimited access I'll get my pictures done and posted here...maybe.
Oh, and yesterday was Lori's birthday...entering her last year of her 40's!

No comments: