Thursday, November 12, 2009

Playing with Seth 11-12


We had fun with Seth yesterday. Larry and he played most of the day. He and I read a book together and he actually sat still long enough for me to massage his legs and feet. He was ticklish at first and then he just kind of laid back and enjoyed it....I would stop and he would tell me, again, ...sounded like his parents.

I was knitting on a scarf and he wanted me to finish it and then make him one. Which of course being a good Gramma I did for him. He loved it and his Mom told me he wore it until he went to bed and then he wore it all day at school today...so cute and appreciative at this age.

Today we decided to get out of town and stretch our tires...we went up to Salem Center mall and walked around and had lunch and made a couple of purchases. We also had a Cinnabon...yum. It is an interesting mall, downtown and on four different corners with skywalks connecting them. Michelle called while we were up there and told us we didn't have authorization to leave town.

Tomorrow night we are having Seth over for a sleepover and then next week we should be in Ukiah to meet our new Grandson.

Some people wonder how we can wait this long to see our new little guy, but we are here now and don't want to cut short our time with our Oregon kids. It'll be maybe six months before we see them again so we want to enjoy them while we are here and even though Connor is important he'll still be there when we get there...laugh, then we can snoogle him and play with Ian and visit with Andrea and Will!

No comments: