Friday, June 05, 2009

Rainy, Cold Day 6-5






Yesterday we had a field trip to Greenville, Ca., Larry had some business to take care of and I went along for an appointment with my massage therapist and to have lunch with a friend…both were wonderful. It was cool, cloudy and thundery over there and they had a really good downpour in Greenville, the creek was raging and really muddy with the runoff. We got home about nine.

Just before sunup we had another rainstorm, a whole week of daily rain…weird for here. It was jeans and long shirt weather today…brrr.

Larry worked on an outlet for the trailer and I did a lot of miscellaneous things. We went into town…Larry to the hardware store…he has been there at least once and sometimes more a day and while he was in there I schlumped around in the Dollar Tree…I am putting together fun bags to take to Oregon for the Grandsons.

I thought I would throw in these pictures of our rainy landscape and our wet and forlorn new patio furniture.

No comments: