Saturday, September 14, 2013

We're BAaAck!

A favorite pic from my retreat.
Larry and I both got home on Thursday.  I was home a couple of hours before Larry.  Gracie was happy to see us both.  I washed the car, it was covered in tree sap sprinkles from where I was parked and I wasn't under the trees.

I had a good retreat.  Didn't do but one class of yoga and that was of restorative yoga, which is very easy.  I took a ton of pictures of lotus flowers, leaves and waterlilies and frogs.  It was very relaxing, but with the usual cast of characters, turkeys, deer, lizards, so I felt right at home.  I made a few new friends and just enjoyed the peaceful surroundings.  I have that at home, but at home I always see and get distracted by the stuff that needs doing, hence getting away.

A very big bumble!
Larry, Gracie and I took a hike this morning.  Just an easy one, I was pooped from my hardest, best ever Pilates workout yesterday and Larry was tired from cleaning up his trailer and camper.  The weather is supposed to be in the low to mid 80's the next few days, which I am really looking forward to...woo hoo!



This is what happens when you leave your zucchini plants
for a week.  Nineteen pounds worth and that longest
one in the middle is an inch or so taller than a 5 gallon bucket.
That fat one on the right was dinner tonight, stuffed and baked.  Yummy!



No comments: