Thursday, April 18, 2013

Watch Out!

I decided that I was resisting using my tripod because it was a pain in the tookus.  The screw knobs were hard to use and it was heavy, it was a good solid tripod, but I've had it about 20 years and I decided it was time for a new one.  WELL, I LOVE my new tripod and I should be able to get sharper pictures, I got the last one at Costco yesterday, so it was meant to be mine!

Today we tidied up the oak trees in the front yard and down in the meadow.  There were a lot of dead branches hanging down in the way and live ones too, so we yanked the deadest off, and trimmed the rest.  Larry burned them up and now with the new bench down in the meadow it looks like a lovely park.  I need to remember to take a few pictures.

Here are a bunch of pictures I took this evening trying out my new tripod...fun!

The carnations and dutch iris are getting started.

Lots of pretty clematis!






No comments: