Friday, December 16, 2011

Sunny warm day 12-16

Michelle sent me a picture of her in the hat I made!  Gorgeous!
Happy Birthday to Michelle today!  I'll spare you the retrospective this year...unless you feel slighted and I can certainly pull out the past if you want.

Shirt sleeve weather in the sun and peaceful out on the porch.  Larry took a big hike and I did stuff and chatted with my Sister for awhile while I baked in the sun.  The crazy bucks are still in hunt mode but these two weren't serious.





A hat for Michelle in the yarn called for in the pattern.  I picked blue to match her eyes.

I made a squishy scarf too.
Same hat different yarn.  Trying to decide if I'll keep this one.





1 comment:

Juanita said...

Val, my vote is for you to keep the second hat. The colors fit you for sure...lovely pattern. I love the picture of Michelle!