Thursday, December 29, 2011

Me again 12-29

As I was posting today's entry UPS dropped off the new hard drive.  Larry was geared up to get ready for lots of computer time, and was inserting the new hard drive onto the computer...it did NOT fit!!!  They sent the wrong one...what is the matter with people?!  Larry was very cranky and then got to talk to someone on the phone he couldn't understand...ack.  So more waiting.

So here are a few pictures taken with my new telephoto lens (thanks to Santa Larry), straight out of the camera, no editing because I don't have the program right now, but look at how much closer in I can get....love it.  These are all taken through the double paned windows too so that is why they aren't 100% sharp.

Uncle Gene, if I click on the pictures they get big, so it might be your browser.  I know blogger works the best with Firefox or Chrome and not so good with Explorer.


A spike just messing around.
 These were taken from inside the house, through the window and two wire fences clear across the yard.


No comments: