Thursday, July 03, 2008

Seth Catch-up





I don't know where the time goes or what the heck I find to do every day, but before I know it days have gone by before I blog again. I think I am on vacation here or something! I am playing catch up here and will just add posts until I get caught up.
These pictures are of Seth, 4 year old dynamo. We've been to his place to watch him play in his pool and he spent the night with us last weekend. He and Grandpa Larry went swimming at the park's pool, we all played soccer, did jigsaw puzzles, colored and went for walks.
Today he had to see the doctor...he has an ear infection...Seth not the doctor...and did a pull-up to see out the window. The doctor told Michelle that he was the strongest little boy he has seen, then Seth commenced to show the doctor where his heart was, how to feel his pulse and pulled up his shorts leg to show the doctor some more of his muscles. The doctor told Michelle he was also very bright....well, we knew that...but I guess it was all pretty cute.
Seth will be spending this weekend with us, we have been increasing our daily workouts so we can keep up....don't think I'm kidding!

No comments: