Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Catching up in Ukiah 5-9-07


People have asked about our internet satellite setup...here's a picture of it.


Sunday we spent the day with Andrea and Ian and Andrea’s new man, Will. We enjoyed getting to know him. We all played basketball together with Ian for awhile and then we had a lovely barbeque.

Monday we took a lovely walk enjoying all the gorgeous rose gardens. Larry washed the trailer and I did a bunch of something that I can’t remember now.

Tuesday, yesterday we left first thing and headed for Concord to my Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Dan’s place. I hadn’t been there in 16 or so years…amazing. My miracle cousin, Darcy, had just arrived a week ago. She has decided to move back to California to be closer to her kids and is staying with her parents for the short time it will take her to get her bearings. Debbie came over for awhile too, it was good to see them all together. We had a lovely lunch and we caught up with what Darcy had been doing since we last saw her in Texas. She continues her internal healing, and outwardly she is gorgeous! Her short hair suits her “Tornadic” personality better. She reminds me of a tall, impish elf!

Today we started out with another great walk. Larry had a project to finish and he was gone most of the afternoon doing his thing and then visiting with his brother Brett and wife Deeanne. I cleaned and did a bunch of computer work and continued my way through another thought provoking book. It has been in the mid 80’s to low 90’s the last several days.

These pictures are a rose in Andrea’s yard, my Aunt Gretchen and Darcy, my Uncle Dan and a shot of my Aunt’s beautifully decorated “parlor”. She has such a good decorating eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Ian is getting!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Ian is!