Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Just more Utah Pics

It was a bad year for the blog!  I was just looking at the list and I have posted only 5 times this year and two were yesterday!  Boy.  I don't know about you, but our year has been flying by!

Larry and I are still loving the Plexus products!  I am here any time you have questions or want to give the products a try yourselves!  All have the 60 day money back guarantee!  You can not go wrong with that!  We now have an Omega supplement that is NOT fish oil.  No fishy burps and even has additional omegas that other products don't have.  If you already take one and are interested in trying ours, let me know and I will send you info.  By the way, my lost weight has stayed gone!  That has NEVER ever happened.  Good riddance to it!  Hahahaha!

So, I am going to post pics from Utah that I've had sitting, waiting for me to get back to the blog.  Enjoy!  Love you all!



A gorgeous house and walls in Moab





 

No comments: