Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MOre?!

Shocking!  I had more pictures re-sized for the post yesterday but I got interrupted and they didn't get in, so here they are.  Today was beautifully warm and Gracie had a bath.
 I've been planning which colors I want in my new rose bed and placement.  They are going to be David Austin Old English roses.  Placing my order tomorrow, gotta get them in the ground!



I am trying out acrylic paint, my second masterpiece..haha.

On one of our hikes

I love this big old oak.

Gracie soaking up the sun.  She gets depressed
on cloudy days and acts like we are denying her the sun.

Finally have Larry's chair.  It has been out in the shed destinking
from the nasty new smells.

Gracie and I enjoying the rainy
Saturday past.  Me with hot cocoa
and crochet and she in her bed.




The only camellia on my new tiny bush
that didn't get burned by the snow back in Dec.

No comments: