Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Craziness 3-7

As a reminder...here was our "seedling" TV.

Yesterday this 3 yards of 3/4 crush gravel was delivered.  I took this at 10 a.m. before
I left for Pilates class.

That big bare dirt spot in the sun is where the rock is going.

This is at noon, 2 hours later...I said to Larry...."What, you
took a break?"  I was not surprised to see most of the pile gone in the time I was gone.
I would not have been at all surprised to have seen it all gone, but Larry said
it was really heavy...so it must have slowed him down.

This is where the rock ended up.  It is the base that
our new Tuff Shed will rest on.  Larry wants it above the wet mud in the winter.


Just another spring shot of the plum tree.
Ta-da!  This monster arrived last night.  I don't know what we were thinking, but it is 1080 thingy's that
Larry felt was important and it was on sale.  We seldom watch movies, we seldom play video games,
we can't stream anything on the internet because we have SLOW, limited satellite internet, but
we now have GIGANTOR TV.  We can see this thing from the other end of the house.  Going from teeny to this
was shocking, but now I'm used to it....47", so I guess we can toss the box.
The base on this is as big as the TV we had been using from the trailer.

No comments: