Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My man is back home 9-8

Sorry about that, I just realized that I forgot to check in on Monday the 6th and tell everyone that Larry got home safe and sound around 3 in the afternoon. He stopped in Pine Grove and suprised my cousins with a visit...we have never been to their new place there yet. After he got back on the road he was glad he had stopped because the road further up had been closed for quite awhile and he would have had to cool his heels on the highway.

Since he's been back he had just been getting stuff unloaded and working on stuff in the trailer. I've been doing a lot of nothing. It has heated up here again today and for the next few days and then back into the 80's...so they say and I hope "they" are right because that is where I like the temps to be.

So that's it, can't think of anything else new...Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: