Thursday, October 08, 2009

Projects 10-8
















Larry is heading back from Marina today...he'll be back late tonight.

I have been busy cleaning out the pantry and my closet. I packed a pile of summer clothes in one of those nifty space bag cubes, threw some stuff away, put some stuff in a pile for the thrift shop and then loaded some into the trailer.







A couple weeks ago I finished the very large white baby blanket for Andrea's baby shower...Connor will be able to use it for a very long time...laugh. Then I made a smaller baby blanket and had enough yarn leftover to do another for Andrea's friend...these I edged in satin blanket binding rather than crochet an edge...they are knit and in spite of blocking, the ends want to roll and the binding helps stop that too.







I also completed two more candle holders and I am happy with the way they turned out.










The nights have gotten really cool here and it is time to turn off and drain the sprinkler system. The weather watchers are predicting another cold nasty storm to go through this region on Tuesday and Wednesday...we'll see.










So that is about it for me today....have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

me said...

those are all perfect xmas gifts =)