Monday, October 20, 2008

A lot of nothing 10-20-08

I was scolded today for not updating my blog for 10 days. There just isn’t much to report when we aren’t on the road.

It was just two days ago that my arm that I got my tetanus shot in quit hurting…ten days after I got the stupid thing. We both got our tetanus boosters on the 8th, they shoot it in the muscle of your upper arm and your arm is sore and doesn’t move so great for at least a week. I am really sensitive to medications so I was lucky enough to have the feverish achy body for three days afterwards also.

It was sadly entertaining during that time…after doing my morning workout I would have to wait for Larry to get home from his walk to get me out of my sports bra so I could take my shower. I couldn’t do the arm across the body and then lift that tight stretchy material up over my head…my arm wouldn’t lift.

The weather here has been lovely, our winter tease was short-lived, thank goodness. There has been no wind, gets into the seventies and mostly sunny.

Other than that we have just been doing the same old, same old. I’ve been messing with my watercolors and these are the two paintings that have resulted from my mess.

Tomorrow I am going to visit friends in Plumas County, Ca. for a few days. I love it over there this time of the year, the fall colors are stunning, my chauffeur is staying here so there won’t be pictures at 60 mph from the windows of the truck. I can multi-task but shooting pictures while driving would be as bad as those MORONS that text while driving. Oh, bad me…a small editorial….tee hee.

No comments: