Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Big Change

I WAS a huge skeptic!!! My daughter, Andrea, had become a Plexus Ambassador and was sharing her enthusiastic Plexus posts on Facebook daily. But after reading the testimonials of others she was posting and witnessing the fabulous health changes in her I decided to quit being a stubborn mule! 

I have NEVER dieted or taken anything to lose weight. I was simply seeking more natural energy (not interested in energy drinks) and balance for my personal health and well-being as I plan on living a long, long time. It had a 60 day money back guarantee, so what did I have to lose? 

HAHAHA! Joke is on me! A bit over one month of trying the products, WITH trepidation and I have lost TEN pounds! Within days of starting the Slim Pink drink my feet, joints and muscles quit hurting, I started getting my mojo back and I started noticing more flexibility (remember I had been diagnosed with osteoarthritis). Oh and NO hot flashes. It took a bit for the cravings to get under control, but that took me being aware of how much was also HABIT and getting serious about a permanent change in my well being. Guess what. No cravings and tonight I could only eat ONE piece of pizza when in the past I would have eaten two or three. I became a Plexus Ambassador myself just this past Monday! And I am not looking back!  I am very excited and busy.

But, I still have had time to take pictures of deer!  You know you've missed them.  The king of the neighborhood has been around quite a lot this past week as he's claimed the doe that hangs around here most.  He's a beautiful 6x6.  I caught pictures of him shaking the rain out of his coat.  You can see him thinking about it, and he starts at the rear and works forward. 











No comments: