Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pretty Leaves

My Pilates class was changed so I had time this morning to grab my tripod and catch the sun rising on our maple tree.  It has peaked and I figure they'll start dropping any day now.

That crazy squirrel was back playing with Gracie today.  She miscalculated and the squirrel made it up the pear tree.  Once up there it just stayed there at the top of the tree not moving.  I don't know if it was catching a nap or was playing invisible again out of the fear that Larry or I would go in there and turn the hose on it.  After awhile it started dropping the few pears left in the tree to the ground, once it even appeared to be trying to hit Gracie with one.  Nature is our best entertainment around here!




The squirrel tail is there about a third in and almost
half way down.

No comments: