Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pretty pictures 11-7-07

Not much going on with us. Larry is still working on stuff for the Fire Department here and I am crocheting a gift, reading and doing research on the internet. I just thought I would put these pictures up because they are pretty.
The first one is my stained glass hanging in the window with the fall leaves framing it so nicely. I was putting my shoes on when I noticed it and had to take a picture of it.
The last two were taken one morning last week when we were on our way to Fallon and is alongside the highway in Eastern Plumas County. The fog was finally lifting and made the last of the fall colors really stand out.
The leaves that framed my glass in the first picture from last week are almost off the oak tree. It has been getting down to 30, but at least the sun has been shining and it warms up some during the day! Currently all is well in "Moniz World", but then we never allow anything less...smile.

No comments: